الثلاثاء، 15 يونيو 2010

where your mind???

My Mind is My Key For FreeDom

http://unixbeard.net/~richardc/talks/dea//mind_control.gif


WHAT IS THIS ???

ARE YOU CRAZY WHERE YOUR MIND???






















IBRAHIM IS MAN SEE THE PEOPLE DO PRAY FOR ANY THINGS:

Verse:069
Dr. Mohsin : And recite to them the story of Ibrâhim (Abraham).
Pickthal : Recite unto them the story of Abraham:
Yusuf Ali : And rehearse to them (something of) Abraham's story.


Verse:070
Dr. Mohsin : When he said to his father and his people: "What do you worship?"
Pickthal : When he said unto his father and his folk: What worship ye?
Yusuf Ali : Behold, he said to his father and his people: "What worship ye?"


Verse:071
Dr. Mohsin : They said: "We worship idols, and to them we are ever devoted."
Pickthal : They said: We worship idols, and are ever devoted unto them.
Yusuf Ali : They said: "We worship idols, and we remain constantly in attendance on them."


Verse:072
Dr. Mohsin : He said: "Do they hear you, when you call on (them)?
Pickthal : He said: Do they hear you when ye cry?
Yusuf Ali : He said: "Do they listen to you when ye call (on them)


Verse:073
Dr. Mohsin : "Or do they benefit you or do they harm (you)?"
Pickthal : Or do they benefit or harm you?
Yusuf Ali : "Or do you good or harm?"


Verse:074
Dr. Mohsin : They said: "(Nay), but we found our fathers doing so."
Pickthal : They said: Nay, but we found our fathers acting on this wise.
Yusuf Ali : They said: "Nay, but we found our fathers doing thus (what we do)."


Verse:075
Dr. Mohsin : He said: "Do you observe that which you have been worshipping,—
Pickthal : He said: See now that which ye worship,
Yusuf Ali : He said: "Do ye then see whom ye have been worshipping―


Verse:076
Dr. Mohsin : "You and your ancient fathers?
Pickthal : Ye and your forefathers!
Yusuf Ali : "Ye and your fathers before you?―


Verse:077
Dr. Mohsin : "Verily! they are enemies to me, save the Lord of the 'Alamîn (mankind, jinn and all that exists);
Pickthal : Lo! they are (all) an enemy unto me, save the Lord of the Worlds,
Yusuf Ali : "For they are enemies to me; not so the Lord and Cherisher of the Worlds;


Verse:078
Dr. Mohsin : "Who has created me, and it is He Who guides me;
Pickthal : Who created me, and He doth guide me,
Yusuf Ali : "Who created me, and it is He Who guides me;


Verse:079
Dr. Mohsin : "And it is He Who feeds me and gives me to drink
Pickthal : And Who feedeth me and watereth me.
Yusuf Ali : "Who gives me food and drink


Verse:080
Dr. Mohsin : "And when I am ill, it is He who cures me;
Pickthal : And when I sicken, then He healeth me,
Yusuf Ali : "And when I am ill, it is He Who cures me;


Verse:081
Dr. Mohsin : "And Who will cause me to die, and then will bring me to life (again);
Pickthal : And Who causeth me to die, then giveth me life (again),
Yusuf Ali : "Who will cause me to die, and then to live (again);


Verse:082
Dr. Mohsin : "And Who, I hope will forgive me my faults on the Day of Recompense, (the Day of Resurrection),"
Pickthal : And Who, I ardently hope, will forgive me my sin on the Day of Judgment.
Yusuf Ali : "And Who, I hope will forgive me my faults on the Day of Judgment…


Verse:083
Dr. Mohsin : My Lord! Bestow Hukm (religious knowledge, right judgement of the affairs and Prophethood) on me, and join me with the righteous,
Pickthal : My Lord! Vouchsafe me wisdom and unite me to the righteous.
Yusuf Ali : O my Lord! Bestow wisdom on me, and join me with the righteous;


Verse:084
Dr. Mohsin : And grant me an honourable mention in later generations.
Pickthal : And give unto me a good report in later generations.
Yusuf Ali : "Grant me honourable mention on the tongue of truth among the latest (generations);


Verse:085
Dr. Mohsin : And make me one of the inheritors of the Paradise of Delight.
Pickthal : And place me among the inheritors of the Garden of Delight,
Yusuf Ali : "Make me one of the inheritors of the Garden of Bliss;


Verse:086
Dr. Mohsin : And forgive my father, verily he is of the erring.
Pickthal : And forgive my father. Lo! he is of those who err.
Yusuf Ali : "Forgive my father, for that he is among those astray;


Verse:087
Dr. Mohsin : And disgrace me not on the Day when (all the creatures) will be resurrected;
Pickthal : And abase me not on the day when they are raised,
Yusuf Ali : "And let me not be in disgrace on the Day when (men) will be raised up―


Verse:088
Dr. Mohsin : The Day whereon neither wealth nor sons will avail,
Pickthal : The day when wealth and sons avail not (any man)
Yusuf Ali : The Day whereon neither wealth nor sons will avail,


Verse:089
Dr. Mohsin : Except him who brings to Allâh a clean heart [clean from Shirk (polytheism) and Nifâq (hypocrisy)].
Pickthal : Save him who bringeth unto Allah a whole heart.
Yusuf Ali : "But only he (will prosper) that brings to Allah a sound heart;

Al-Shuara :THE POETS
|69 -89 |

http://quranexplorer.com


ABOUT MOUSE:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubonic_plague

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق